Spice Up Your Holidays | St. Pete Distillery
No offense to champagne, but sometimes it's nice to have options for ringing in the New Year.
Being in Tampa Bay, I have a modest selection of local breweries and distilleries to choose from when I'm looking for something special to drink. One of my favorite discoveries has been the St. Petersburg Distillery in St. Petersburg, FL. I was first introduced to them with their Old St. Pete Sweet Corn Whiskey, and I was hooked.
Ginger Apple Spice Cocktail
- 0.5 oz. Banyan Reserve Vodka
- 1.5 oz. Old St. Pete Righteous Rum & Spice
- 1.5 oz Apple Ginger Juice
- 1.5 oz Apple Cider
- Ice Cubes
- Apple Slices
- In a cocktail shaker, add Banyan Reserve Vodka, Old St. Pete Righteous Rum & Spice, apple ginger juice, apple cider, and then top with ice.
- Secure the lid on the cocktail shaker and shake intensely for 25-30 seconds.
- Strain the mix into a stemless wine glass filled with ice cubes, and garnish with apple slices.
- Enjoy responsibly.
PHOTO BY ZACH FERGUSON